The following is not a comprehensive list but is meant to cover only those topics we believe most players can encounter in their playthroughs.
- Some users have reported difficulties joining co-op sessions. We believe this may be due to network and antivirus/firewall settings. If you have any security programs active, we recommend making sure that Wasteland 3 is set as a safe file/program before attempting to create or join an online session
- Some players have reported frequent disconnections during co-op sessions. Please refer to our Co-op Connection Troubleshooting article
Gameplay - Missing DLC Missions/Locations/Items (Steam)
- DLC missions and other elements on Steam can sometimes go missing or become inaccessible. If this happens, please proceed with the following instructions to load a special beta branch that prevents this from occurring
1) In your Steam library column, right-click Wasteland 3
2) Select 'Properties' in that pop-up window
3) Click 'Betas' on the left side; in the beta code access field enter this code: AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
4) Press 'Check Code'
A new build in the field above called 'special_test' should now be visible. Selecting that will then cause the game to recompile as the new build
Please note: You will not be able to use a save that has already been corrupted; this new game build is not expected to fix a broken save file. It should, however, cause a game file not to be corrupted once played from a clean save (one where missions or DLC elements have not gone missing)
- Co-op players will both need to load this beta branch to play together. Cross-platform co-op will not be possible when using this branch
Other Gameplay Issues
- The Chain Ambush perk will softlock the game when an enemy is killed with it. When this happens, the game must be restarted
- Kwon and Lucia can sometimes leave the party when enemies are killed
- [PC] Enemies do not respond or engage in Ambush encounters
- Please reach out to our Customer Support team to report this issue by clicking on the 'Submit a Request' field in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Please specify which platform you are on (example: Steam), and include in your ticket the term, stuck ambush
- [PC] Cannot save game
- This has been traced to antivirus programs blocking the game from saving. Please ensure you have Wasteland 3 allowed/whitelisted through your AV
- In the case of BitDefender use the Protection->Safe Files option
- [Mac] Language Setting options are reset in each game session
- Please be aware that you may have to re-select your preferred language option in the game settings if that selection is not kept in your next game session.