You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join your quest!
Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
- 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!).
- Remastered graphics for HD displays.
- A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more.
- A full cast of bizarre NPCs.
- Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat.
- 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you.
- Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
- More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
- Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator.
Where to Buy
- Microsoft Store (releasing June 18, 2020)
- Mac App Store
- Xbox One and Nintendo Switch (releasing June 18, 2020)
- Playstation 4
- Playstation Vita